Random Post 1

For fall break, my friends and I are going to New York City. The city that doesn't sleep/the best place ever! There are countless things that attract me to NYC. The food, the nightlife, the fashion, the culture, the art, and so much more. The last time I was there was for my Birthday in April, which was an absolute blast. I love going during the Spring time because the weather is perfect. This will be my first time visiting during fall and I couldn't be more excited. 

Hands down the best part about New York for me is the food. As a certified foodie, I do extensive research and make reservations beforehand. The last time I was there, I had the most incredible Italian food at a restaurant called L'Angolo Tribeca. They are known for their truffle pasta and I can confidently say it was the best pasta I have ever had. Not only was the food spectacular, but the ambiance was just as great. I would 10/10 recommend it to everyone. For this trip, I have a lot of new restaurants/eats in store that I am very excited about as well. 

Every time I'm in NYC, I convince myself that I need to move there. I really do think at some point in my life I will, it's just a matter of when. I could envision myself working in the fast-paced work environment there in the future. Plus, there are a lot of awesome job opportunities there in the beauty industry that I can take advantage of. For example, the company I interned for over the summer has twelve different offices in New York. As much as I hope to move there one day, I'm not sure if the California girl deep inside me will be able to lol. I guess we'll see in a few years! 



Comments

  1. Hi Noor, I hope you have a good time in NYC! I also love pasta, so I hope you enjoy your pasta. What are your thoughts on NYC traffic and weather? Do you think both will play a part in your decision to move or stay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Noor,

    New York City is such a great place to experience. Definitely try the pizza, and I remember there being a lot of great food in the city's Chinatown too. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noor - NY, is super dynamic, with so much to see/do with loads of restaurants to choose from. Little Italy & Korea Town are personal favorites of mine. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noor, I thought about visiting NYC for fall recess too! but I decided to go to a little getaway to big bear. I think the weather next week is going to be so perfect in NYC! restaurant experience is definitely very different from what it is in LA! Have so much fun and great food there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Noor, I went to NYC last fall break too and had a wonderful time! I think going to New York from LA is nice change of pace. Everything there is much more dynamic, it's easy to get around, and there is just so much to do. I hope you enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Noor, that's so exciting that you're going to NYC! Visiting the city makes me want to move there too, since there's just always something to do! Definitely wish I was going there as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Noor! I have an internal debate almost every day whether I see myself moving to New York or staying in Los Angeles after graduation. I love the city very much but a New York winter can be difficult compared to the 70 degree winters in southern California!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

World We Imagine Post 1