World We Imagine, Part 3
Would you believe me if I told you that the number of children with disabilities globally is estimated at almost 240 million? I want a world that gives all 240 million of these innocent children the proper resources for them to enhance their lives and futures.
There are millions of special needs children around the world who do not have the proper resources to help improve their lives due to financial reasons. By resources I mean appropriate schooling, applied behavior analysis, speech therapy, and more. My nonprofit organization is called Action for All and it aims to address the growing need to assist children and their families with disabilities. Action for All provides financial support to these families, while also facilitating therapy and learning, as well as help guide these children to a successful future no matter their family's income.
I am passionate about this organization because my younger brother has Autism. Growing up, his Autism was really severe. It was intense for not only him, but for my family as well. With the proper schooling, therapies, and after-school programs my brother was able to improve tremendously. My brother has been fortunate enough to have had access to these resources thanks to my parents, but it is important to me that all children with disabilities around the world get this opportunity as well.
Action for All is unique because it will require all the parents to attend monthly educational workshops to help understand their child's needs better. Parent's with children with disabilities often feel extremely lost and don't know how to help their child. These educational workshops will allow for the parents to come together and learn from one another. This will not only be beneficial for the parents, but it will be very beneficial for their child in the long run.
I am seeking support from Amina Mundi Development Partners because my organization has the opportunity to change the lives of millions of children around the world. With the help of an investor, my organization will have the resources needed to operate appropriately in addition to donations. I hope together we can change many lives and help these children create successful futures!
Comments
Post a Comment